Is this your first time here?
Welcome to Southeastern School of Health Sciences Course Website! You must be a REGISTERED student from Southeastern to utilize this website. For full access to our online courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses have a one-time "password enrollment key".
Please follow the steps listed below:
1. Create a New Account by clicking the new account link/button below.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. This is the only way to confirm your account and become an authorized user. (Remember to check your spam folder if it's not in your inbox)
4. Once you have confirmed your account you can now log in using your username and password you created.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in. If prompted for payment you will be directed to a SSHS Paypal account.
6. If you are prompted for a "password enrollment key", enter this now. You should have received this in your initial email directly from the school when you registered. This will "enroll" you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password to log.